Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/9/2005 4:43:13 PM EDT
I'd like to order a part from armalite but I have no idea what the name of the part is.

Are there any good exploded diagrams of NM AR15's from armalite?

Or does anybody know the name of the ring that threads onto the extended barrel nut and locks up against the free float sleeve to hold it in place?

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:16:26 PM EDT
Just give them a call (the number is on the website). They are helpful and polite and will square you away. Always pleased with their fast shipping.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:18:04 PM EDT
They have exploded diagrams of their rifles on their website. I could be wrong but check.

Max
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:22:17 PM EDT
Thanks guys, Their website was down over the weekend. I'll check it now, and call em in the morning.

Thanks again
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 4:11:48 PM EDT
I called Armalite today and talked to one of their customer service reps. Even though I didn't know the proper name of the part I needed she was very helpful. She helped find the name of the part, and other parts I might need to help build up my rifle. A very positive experience, I've owned an armalite rifle for years and this was my first experience dealing with customer service, I can only assume that the positive experience I enjoyed is not an anomaly. If you want an AR and haven't decided which maker to go with, I highly recommend Armalite, both for the weapon quality and for the customer service.
Top Top