Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 3/29/2006 5:17:36 AM EDT
How does it rate ?
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 5:35:50 AM EDT
Check out the SEARCH feature, and you'll get more answers more quickly than asking and waiting for responses.

Just be aware that SEARCH only works in exactly the order typed, so searching for "Armalite Mount one piece" won't give you any results.

I just searched the word "piece" and got several. You can also search "Armalite" or "scope mount" and you'll have lots to read.

I personally like them better than any other mount in the "$100 and under" category. I've owned RRA, Armalite, and Larue. Larue is absolutely $125 better than the Armalite if you need "the best", but if you just need "very good", then Armalite works very well.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 5:39:09 AM EDT
Already have no word in the last 30 days.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 5:42:03 AM EDT
The Armalite mount is a quality mount that doesn't cost a whole lot. It has the "recoil bar thingy" on the bottom that most other under $100 one piece mounts don't have. My only complaint is that it is a little low, and I really have to smash my cheek and glasses on an A2 stock to get a good sight picture. I prefer the RRA one piece mount as it sits a tad higher and is cheaper. But it does not have the recoil lug which in theory is a better design, but for what I do it has not been an issue not having it.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 8:05:00 AM EDT

Originally Posted By bulltdurb:
Already have no word in the last 30 days.

I searched before responding and found these:

One
Two
Three
Four

They're not all Armalite mount specific threads, but they all have some opinions of Armalite mounts.
Top Top