Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/7/2003 9:31:07 PM EDT
Of those who have one, what do you think of it?
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 9:32:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Really dude. Go to the ar10 and 180b board and post this.
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 9:36:01 PM EDT
[#2]
OK!  Where are they?
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 9:38:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Go to the AR15 board and scroll down to near the bottom of the page.
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 9:44:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Really dude. Go to the ar10 and 180b board and post this.
View Quote

[b]ZRH, really dude this is a fine place to post this and on that you may take my personal word.[/b]

-----------------------------------------------
Kenneth, I've just gotten my AR-180B in this week and haven't shot it as yet.  However, I've been in communications with a good many other AR-180B owners on this board and virtually all have had good things to say.  ArmaLite has started to catch up with their backorders and more should be in the supply line soon.

I know LarryG, Spade and BobCole have all had their AR-180B's for some time now and if you're looking for some direct info these three would know.
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 9:47:43 PM EDT
[#5]
ZRH, have you replaced FrankSquid and  new-arguy??  Are you running this fucking forum now ??
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 6:38:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
ZRH, have you replaced FrankSquid and  new-arguy??  Are you running this fucking forum now ??
View Quote

No sub, I think he's plotting to takeover your slot! Anyway, he's a 17 year old kid full of firearms fantasies and lots of spunk. I suppose reading about all these guns and not being able to buy them are driving him crazy.. :)
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 8:29:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

No sub, I think he's plotting to takeover your slot! Anyway, he's a 17 year old kid full of firearms fantasies and lots of spunk. I suppose reading about all these guns and not being able to buy them are driving him crazy.. :)
View Quote

BuLLet, he had better be careful re my slot as I haven't had a raise in over a year !!  (Nothing + Nothing=(I'm still working the math...... .)

[:D]

He went after this same relatively new poster in another topic.  What we need is to bring in new members and not attempt to run away those we get.  In the early AM my bedside manor likely wasn't the best but I do belive ZRH was out of line.

For any not familiar with the AR-180B*, this "AR" is part of the AR-15 family (.223/5.56) and the postban version of the preban ArmaLite AR-180.  Has AR-15 fire control parts and takes AR-15/M-16 magazines  [b]The retail is a bargain $650 !![/b]  ArmaLite has been swamped with back orders since the AR-180B's introduction but some rifles are now finding their way onto dealer's shelves.  The current AR-180B is the first in what will be a family of weapons but I don't expect any other variants to be offered until 2004 when ArmaLite finally clears current backorders.

* the AR-180B's lineage goes back to the original ArmaLite AR-15 designed in the 1950's and ties directly to the AR-18 machine gun designed in 1963 by Art Miller.

[b]"AR" still stands for ArmaLite !![/b]And that still chaps the ass of Colts' management.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 10:26:10 AM EDT
[#8]
I apologize. It was late.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 3:39:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I apologize. It was late.
View Quote

No prob guy as it was late for me too !!
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 4:21:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Of those who have one, what do you think of it?
View Quote

I have one for about a year. It is my favorite AR! 6 lbs, 19" barrel with ghost rings sights and a nice long sight radious. Very simple/efficent gas system that keeps the grime out of the action.

Mine has worked flawlessly from day one.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top