Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
12/6/2019 7:27:02 PM
Posted: 10/2/2014 10:05:40 AM EST
I came across a couple of photos in the archives of what appeared to be an quick-release Arm Brace Adapter, with a QD sling attachment point, for the RRA piston driven pistol.

I sleuthed down the company that made the adapter and it was Tooth and Nail Armory (Matt at ToothandNailArmory.com).

He can make them for $90, but if 10 or so people are interested, he could drop the price to $70. I wouldn't mind saving $20, so maybe we can get some interest going?

You can see a couple of photos from the archived post here:

Link to photos of the adapter

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 10:46:27 AM EST
Originally Posted By Hunden:
I came across a couple of photos in the archives of what appeared to be an quick-release Arm Brace Adapter, with a QD sling attachment point, for the RRA piston driven pistol.

I sleuthed down the company that made the adapter and it was Tooth and Nail Armory (Matt at ToothandNailArmory.com).

He can make them for $90, but if 10 or so people are interested, he could drop the price to $70. I wouldn't mind saving $20, so maybe we can get some interest going?

You can see a couple of photos from the archived post here:

Link to photos of the adapter

http://3gn.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=1577741
View Quote

i believe you need permission for a "group buy" you may want to check into this before you get in trouble.
just trying to save you a hassle from the man
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:12:24 PM EST
Thanks tier1bro.

I wasn't suggesting a group buy. Just trying to drum up some interest in the product to drive the price down...
Top Top