Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/9/2013 10:21:39 AM EDT
Looking to get some more parts for an AR build. Are the sales events over?
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 12:54:48 PM EDT
[#1]
PSA still has stuff on sale and so does JSE surplus.  Maybe copes distributing too but they have more variety then AR stuff.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 12:56:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I seen that Daniel Defense had a "yard sale" on their website if you want anything from them.

PSA usually has some good deals.

Until we get closer to christmas time, I don't expect a lot of places to have many sales right now.
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 9:02:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I actually think there will be more sales. The market and competition are greater than ever. PSA has been offering crazy deals.

I'm surprised that Midway and Brownells don't seem to be offering much sale-wise.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 12:43:32 PM EDT
[#4]
There will be Christmas sales, after Christmas sales, and New Years sales.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 1:20:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Primary Arms just sent me another "sale" email.  Daniel Defense complete rifles 25% off with coupon code.  I think it was DD15CS but I could be wrong.  I deleted email
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top