Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/9/2003 3:02:56 PM EDT
With the ARB expiring 09/04, isn't it odd how now the school shooters are in the news again? After 9/11, Bush was on the air constantly showing his strong leadership. Democrats couldnt get airtime. Then came anthrax addressed 99% of the time to democrats so now Daschell and the likes were equally in the news back then. How  many times on the evening news did you see the letter addressed to Tom Daschell? The answer: constantly.
It would be interesting to know the party affiliation of these school shooters. Are they also weak willed people easily swayed, maybe paid? There are near 300 million people in this country and well below 100 school shooters. 100 nuts out of 300 MILLION people and, according to democrats, we have a crisis that can only be handled by banning the sale of weapons and getting rid of the 2nd amendment. In 2000, the democratic party  didnt want to count MILITARY VOTES of our men and women abroad showing us time and time again how its all about power and not about doing what is right. Look how they stood against Bush on Iraq. To democrats, Saddam and his sons greed and inhumanity were secondary to their quest for the presidency in 2004. I would put nothing past these people in their drive for power and repeal of the 2nd Amendment. IMHO. Think about it.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 3:15:48 PM EDT
[#1]
SUPPORT THE I.R.S, VOTE DEMOCRAT!!!
Is it really a coincidence that the democrat party's symbol is a ...dumb jackass!!!
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 4:12:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I believed from the get-go that Democrats are Communists.  Now it looks like my beliefs are becoming reality.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top