Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2004 7:41:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/13/2004 7:45:26 AM EDT by bmwguy]
Is there a way to simply knock out the pin and replace the stock with a functioning collapsable stock without changing the tube, spring, buffer as well?


Are we stuck with replacing the everything(tube, spring, buffer...)


Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:45:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/13/2004 7:48:47 AM EDT by Quarterbore]
Yes... But but hope you have lots of tools and time....


It is cheaper and easier to buy what you want... and it will be new!

EDIT: I have one of these non-CAR tubes, band saw and bridgeport mill... perhaps I should convert one so people know how to do it..... perhaps in a few months when I finish more important tasks?
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:20:02 PM EDT
Allot of them have full length buffer tubes. In that case not really. however calculate what your time is worth and you will see the cheaper way out is to buy one.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:36:17 PM EDT
If you have a colt unit it can be done with basic tools. I did it check the link.
look here
Top Top