Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2013 3:19:59 PM EDT
I saw this optic at a show and was wondering if anyone has used one.
http://ncstar.com/PDF/2012%20Catalog/binoculars_monoculars.pdf
Item number: D3ARSGQLR

I have a different NcStar 4-9x scope and its pretty good. This is brand isn't expensive and comes with a lifetime warranty.
Link Posted: 1/28/2013 3:20:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I saw this optic at a show and was wondering if anyone has used one.
http://ncstar.com/PDF/2012%20Catalog/binoculars_monoculars.pdf
Item number: D3ARSGQLR

I have a different NcStar 4-9x scope and its pretty good. This is brand isn't expensive and comes with a lifetime warranty.

Do not buy anything from NCstar that involves glass, batteries or aluminum and you will be much happier in life.

I'm not kidding.
Link Posted: 1/28/2013 3:34:24 PM EDT
[#2]
The only thing I use NCStar optics are for target practice.  Back when I didn't know my ass from a hole in the ground, I bought one of their 4X32 optics (had a decent mount though) and the friggin' reticule is canted.  The following weekend I tested out my (then) new XD45...on my NCStar optic...
Link Posted: 1/28/2013 3:38:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The only thing I use NCStar optics are for target practice.  Back when I didn't know my ass from a hole in the ground, I bought one of their 4X32 optics (had a decent mount though) and the friggin' reticule is canted.  The following weekend I tested out my (then) new XD45...on my NCStar optic...

Did you act on their lifetime warranty?
Link Posted: 1/28/2013 3:41:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

They could send you three replacements and still be making money on you, as cheaply as the stuff they sell is manufactured.
Link Posted: 1/28/2013 5:05:58 PM EDT
[#5]
want an Eotech?

BUY one!

dont get fake junk, and dont give cheesy assed excuses why you cant. save that $$ and get REAL!
Link Posted: 1/29/2013 4:34:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, I'm still on "Hold"...

They could send you three replacements and still be making money on you, as cheaply as the stuff they sell is manufactured.

Piss on it; not worth my time, money and the aggravation of dealing with a Post Office drone.  I got a lot more satisfaction out of busting it up with .45 slugs.  
Link Posted: 1/29/2013 5:01:20 PM EDT
[#7]
NCStar is made by NCTards
Link Posted: 1/29/2013 5:02:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Not really, they make a killing on the gullible masses...

As for who buys it? Well...
Link Posted: 1/29/2013 5:04:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not really, they make a killing on the gullible masses...

As for who buys it? Well...

Duly noted!
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top