Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/10/2004 8:23:07 PM EDT
I have a "post-ban" 16 " RRA upper that has one of those fake, lookalike flash hiders on it.  Would like to just trade out the fake one for a real one...is this possible?  It doesnt' appear welded on.  The guy I bought it from says it's "pressed" on, whatever that's supposed to mean.  Am I going to tear up the barrel if I just stick it in a vice and go at it with a pair of pliers?  Or am I just going to need a new upper and/or barrel?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 8:46:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 10:27:59 PM EDT
[#2]
ADCO will remove it and install a Phantom or Vortex for a reasonable price.  A lot of people on this board have had some really nice work done by them, including me.  
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 7:03:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, will definitely give these guys my business ASAP.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top