Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/10/2004 8:23:07 PM EDT
I have a "post-ban" 16 " RRA upper that has one of those fake, lookalike flash hiders on it. Would like to just trade out the fake one for a real one...is this possible? It doesnt' appear welded on. The guy I bought it from says it's "pressed" on, whatever that's supposed to mean. Am I going to tear up the barrel if I just stick it in a vice and go at it with a pair of pliers? Or am I just going to need a new upper and/or barrel?

Link Posted: 10/10/2004 8:46:03 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 10:27:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/10/2004 10:28:15 PM EDT by Terrato]
ADCO will remove it and install a Phantom or Vortex for a reasonable price. A lot of people on this board have had some really nice work done by them, including me.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 7:03:56 PM EDT
Thanks, will definitely give these guys my business ASAP.
Top Top