Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 10/6/2002 1:37:40 PM EDT
I have an opportunity to make a deal for this upper. I don't know who makes it. Does anyone recognize it? What can you tell me about it? TIA

BTW, I just emailed the seller with the same questions but I haven't heard back from him yet. I just wanted your all's opinion on it. Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/6/2002 2:37:33 PM EDT
This is only a guess, but I would say maybe DPMS as a special build. None of their standard Bull rifles use the funky 4 rail gas block, but they do offer them as an option.
Link Posted: 10/6/2002 3:24:04 PM EDT
It looks like a DPMS, but the 4 rail gas block is not the one they offer. The gas block looks like the one from Fulton Armory
Link Posted: 10/6/2002 3:44:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/6/2002 3:45:48 PM EDT by Big_Bear]
Thanks guys. I checked the DPMS website and it does indeed look like their 20" A3 Lo-Rider Barrel Assy. The quad rail gas block is a $20 option, but there was no picture of it on the DPMS website. The barrel is 1:8 twist but I don't know if the barrel is chrome moly or black teflon coated stainless or if it is cryo-accurized. I think I'm gonna go for it. I have a good scope and mount for it to do some midrange tack-driving.
Top Top