BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/29/2005 7:39:09 AM EDT
any opinion is valued
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 12:36:07 AM EDT
[#1]
There was a review on 10-8 IIRC. The consensus is that they were teh suck.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 5:49:18 AM EDT
[#2]
I've got an aluminum one on my M1A EBR and it has worked out real well.  Real sturdy construction and smooth operation along with being a real handy tool.  I'd say they are ideally suited for heavier weapon's though and they are not for precision shooting.    
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 12:43:03 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
There was a review on 10-8 IIRC. The consensus is that they were teh suck.

Judging by the huge volume of sales to the Military and many federal agencies....Not to mention the countless emails from the troops overseas pleading for more....I would say that anyone who may of thought the Grippods "suck" needs to stay on their couch and just keep playing couch combat.    The real players see the need and all feedback has been exceptional..You see, they understand that the Grippod was not designed to fully replace a conventional bipod used on a long range precision weapon.  The beauty of the Grippod is that it provides an instant bipod from the confines of the vertical fore grip, when a war fighter needs to hit the dirt and be able to return fire, he can now do it with an instantly stablized weapon...No more relying on supporting the M4/M16 from the 30 round magazine, or having to pull bipod legs down.
The Grippod is combat proven! The SAW gunners love them too!

Joe / Grippod Systems  LLC
www.grippod.com
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 4:22:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I love mine !!! great product IMO.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 11:03:58 PM EDT
[#5]

I would say that anyone who may of thought the Grippods "suck" needs to stay on their couch and just keep playing couch combat
 Obviously, you don't know the REAL American hero's are the "warriors" sitting at home, playing Halo 2 and nuking a Hot Pocket and taking pictures of their newest AR toys on their bed sheets after Mommy made the bed.  Airsoft is just as much of a proving ground as the Sandbox is, thank you!

(OK, joke rant off)
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 11:13:07 AM EDT
[#6]
I haven't read the Grippod review on 10-8 so I won't comment on that, but if you think the folks on 10-8 are couch commando airsofters then you're sadly mistaken.  

Some the most repected names in the professional training industry and HSLD/BTDT types are members there and a lot of people, including me, value their opinions.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 1:14:57 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I haven't read the Grippod review on 10-8 so I won't comment on that, but if you think the folks on 10-8 are couch commando airsofters then you're sadly mistaken.  

Some the most repected names in the professional training industry and HSLD/BTDT types are members there and a lot of people, including me, value their opinions.

I know nothing about the Grippod, but I agree with your comments.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top