Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2003 4:55:18 AM EDT
Was thinking of ordering some lowers from them . What was your experience with them ?www.eaglefirearms.net/
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 5:17:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Chris at Eagle Firearms, is 100%, never a bad experience.  Lightning fast reponses to e-mail, fast shipment from payment receipt, and awesome customer service.
Chris also supports return customers.

Great all around guy and co.

Had to do my part.

S2
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 5:31:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Chris took good care of me.  I ordered a SIR on a Sunday night and had it by Wednesday (and at one hell of a price).  I purchased some magazines from him over the summer and had a similar experience.  You can definitely order with confidence.
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 5:59:25 AM EDT
[#3]
AWESOME guy to do business with! I bought twice from him. He always responded very fast to my e-mails, and I always got what I ordered within three days.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 8:45:07 AM EDT
[#4]
I bought one of the Century Arms lowers and it was nice but the shelf behind the safety is taller than in a Bushy . It wont allow an acu wedge to fit in so I was wondering . Do you guys know if these are the same way or can you use an acuwedge in a RRA lower ? Also are they painted or anodized ? No response to an e-mail I sent them yet .
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 9:42:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Chris is a good guy to deal with.  Fast shipping too
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 10:25:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
It wont allow an acu wedge to fit in so I was wondering . Do you guys know if these are the same way or can you use an acuwedge in a RRA lower ?
View Quote

You know you don't need an accuwedge, and if you REALLY must have one you can trim a bit off the bottom to get it to fit.  Takes 30 seconds and a sharp knife.
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 11:24:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Two thumbs up for Chris at Eagle Firearms.  

Good customer service

Ships quick

Good prices
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 11:31:52 AM EDT
[#8]
I ordered and ARMS #40 from them, good price, quick service.  No complaints at all.
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 12:08:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Order with confidence. Chris doesn't sell what isn't in stock, fast shipping, emails returned quickly and mine were after business hours.
 This is one thing I very much appreciate about this website. It's easy to find the good guys to deal with.
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 2:19:53 PM EDT
[#10]
If I'm looking for gun accesories online, Eaglefirearms.net is ALWAYS my first stop. Chris and I are on a first name basis. Best costomer service I've ever seen and I can't say enough about the fast shipping. I've done plenty of business with eaglefirearms.net in the past and look forward to plenty more in the near future.
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 2:44:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Great service!! Highly recommend!!
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 3:13:51 PM EDT
[#12]
I purchased several expensive items from Chris Rose at Eagle Firearms and got excellent service and fast shipping!  

I wouldn't hesitate to order from Eagle Firearms again.[:D]
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 6:36:46 PM EDT
[#13]
There is plenty of feedback in their EE ad threads.

I had a great experience with Eagle.
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 7:04:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Just ordered two lowers . Hope all goes well thanks for the feed back guys
Link Posted: 11/2/2003 5:56:01 PM EDT
[#15]

earlier this year i bought a semi-custom BM upper from chris @ eagle firearms -- nothing but goodness to say about the deal.  everything went smooth and chris stayed in touch as BM progressed.

later in the summer i bought an Aimpoint M2 from him, good price and good delivery.

summary: highly recommended.

ar-jedi
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top