Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/15/2005 2:48:44 PM EDT
Yankee Hill is out, and so are a couple of other places I tried.  If anyone has 'em, please let me know.  
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 4:43:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you try Denny/GTS?  
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 5:06:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Fenian,

Check your IM.

77Bronc
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 7:46:14 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Fenian,

Check your IM.

77Bronc

thanks!  
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 2:25:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 2:46:22 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yankee Hill is out, and so are a couple of other places I tried.  If anyone has 'em, please let me know.  

TalonArms.com

We have them.

I *swear* you were one of the places I checked, and didn't see them listed.  Oh well, you aren't gonna beat 77Bronc's price.  

Thanks again 77Bronc!  
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 10:49:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 5:05:38 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

TalonArms.com

We have them.

I *swear* you were one of the places I checked, and didn't see them listed.  Oh well, you aren't gonna beat 77Bronc's price.  

Thanks again 77Bronc!  

77Bronc, how about paying for a dealer membership if you are going to sell on this web site?

Fenian,
I would have beat his price and everything on my website is with free shipping.
And you should always support the dealers who support this site first
LINK

Well, he offered, in a very kind gesture, to GIVE it to me...I tried to hint as much in my post, but obviously you didn't pick up on it.  

This is a case of no good deed going unpunished;I think you owe 77Bronc an apology.  

I support dealers on this site quite often, and I'm sure at some point I'll buy something from you too.  
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 5:11:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 5:54:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:05:44 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

TalonArms.com

We have them.

Thanks again 77Bronc!  

77Bronc, how about paying for a dealer membership if you are going to sell on this web site?

Fenian,
I would have beat his price and everything on my website is with free shipping.
And you should always support the dealers who support this site first
LINK

Well, he offered, in a very kind gesture, to GIVE it to me...I tried to hint as much in my post, but obviously you didn't pick up on it.  

This is a case of no good deed going unpunished;I think you owe 77Bronc an apology.  

I support dealers on this site quite often, and I'm sure at some point I'll buy something from you too.  

Fenian,
My first apology is to you. I completely missed your point.
I do get a little frustrated when I see "lurker dealers" trolling for customers without paying.
That is no excuse. Thank you very much for emailing me and letting me know what an asshat I was! I edited my post above

77Bronc,
My sincerest apologies! I thought you were one of the evil lurker dealers.
You are a credit to the members on this web site.
Send me an IM. I will pay for a Bronze membership to make up for my foot in mouth disease.
It is easier than buying you a beer over the internet...

dude, that is about as man-upped an apology as I've ever seen.  I salute you!  

I will have a dark nectar of the Gods in your honor, and I'll make it a point to do business with you in the future.  

Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:18:59 AM EDT
[#11]

dude, that is about as man-upped an apology as I've ever seen.  I salute you!  

I will have a dark nectar of the Gods in your honor, and I'll make it a point to do business with you in the future.  

+1
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:36:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 4:58:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Fenian,

On the way today, via USPS.  

Let me know when you get it.

Richard
77Bronc
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 5:05:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Talon,

No offense taken, I have piles of stuff and when I saw Fenian needed a thumb screw, I jumped in.  I will never use it,

I understand the lurkers issue. I have seen the bad side.

Thanks,

77Bronc

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:16:08 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Fenian,

On the way today, via USPS.  

Let me know when you get it.

Richard
77Bronc

Thanks again!  If there's anything YOU need, just let me know.  I got all kinds of stuff laying around...you obviously know how it goes.  

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top