Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/21/2008 8:26:38 PM EDT
I just got my upper,lower & YHM ff painted from a body shop Shinny black & i chromed the BCG, Trigger, Selector, CH and now im looking for a chrome Ar15 mag
anyone know?
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 8:31:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I must see (GOOD) pics of said weapon first.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 8:38:31 PM EDT
[#2]
lol
when im done bro, my brother is like
WOW thats the coolest ar ive ever seen, i kinda dont want to shot it, might buy 1 of those glass cases for the wall
ill post pics tomorrow cause my ML3 with LT- 129 is coming in tomorrow
have to have the optics on her to show her off
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 8:53:34 PM EDT
[#3]
anyone know?
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 9:00:33 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I just got my upper,lower & YHM ff painted from a body shop Shinny black & i chromed the BCG, Trigger, Selector, CH and now im looking for a chrome Ar15 mag
anyone know?

I guess the obvious question (well, other than why?)...Is, if you chromed the trigger, selector, etc...then why cant you just chrome a magazine as well?
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 9:00:51 PM EDT
[#5]
cProducts makes SS mags, you'll have to strip them and polish em' but they will fit the bill. You can get them on the EE.

Kind of a strange build, couldn't imagin bulding a gun and not wanting to shoot it.

Link Posted: 7/21/2008 9:15:40 PM EDT
[#6]
this is my harley of ar15s
its a bitch to chrome polish something that big, the ch took forever
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 9:18:09 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
cProducts makes SS mags, you'll have to strip them and polish em' but they will fit the bill. You can get them on the EE.

Kind of a strange build, couldn't imagin bulding a gun and not wanting to shoot it.

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 9:51:42 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks

Call Larry from CP, maybe he will just sell you an unfinished stainless mag.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 10:32:05 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
this is my harley of ar15s
its a bitch to chrome polish something that big, the ch took forever

Ahh...You said you CHROMED them, not chrome POLISHED them in your original post.
I was thinking you meant you had access to a chrome shop.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top