Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 3/23/2006 8:52:10 PM EDT
Haven't heard of this brand on the forums and just wondering if anyone has had any problems with it. Seems to be doing fine for me other than the kind of greenish/gray color.

http://usp8riot.com/images/armag.jpg
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 9:27:55 PM EDT

Originally Posted By usp8riot:
Haven't heard of this brand on the forums and just wondering if anyone has had any problems with it. Seems to be doing fine for me other than the kind of greenish/gray color.

Yup, C Products. Great mags and superior customer service. They have come out with different designs recently. If you don't like the color, you can get them in their new Black Mar-Lube finish. The look is siimilar to black teflon but a little more like charcoal and not as shiny. I hope this helps...

TS
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 10:12:08 PM EDT
good stuff.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:18:53 AM EDT
IMO they are the best mags made along with NHMTG mags.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:20:20 AM EDT
I should of tried them out?
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:22:45 AM EDT
Ya need to get out more often....... or atleast around here more frequently.

Mike
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:11:53 AM EDT

Originally Posted By usp8riot:

Don't spend much time reading the Mag board huh?

Cproducts is represented by its owner Larry who posts here almost every day under the name "CProducts".
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 7:08:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/24/2006 7:09:19 AM EDT by WMHM4]

Originally Posted By FMJ:
I should of tried them out?

without a doubt, great mags and probably the best Customer service in the Industry

If you had any problems, Larry from CP with gladly take care of it right away
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 3:21:48 PM EDT
Yes, I've heard of C products plenty of times on the boards. I bought these from Model1sales.com and was thinking they were some cheaper brand. Also that the gun may have represented 2 letters like an F or something, I don't know wtf I was thinking. But yeah, seems clear as day now. But most of you probably guessed it, this is my first AR.
Top Top