Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2006 6:15:44 AM EDT
Since so many people have been so helpful in the past, I would like to return the favor.  I have just ordered 2000 rounds of the 5.56 Hornady 75 Grain TAP and it should be here in a couple of days.  I would like to sell per case (200 rounds) so more people can get some.  I usually pay $110 shipped per case.  I don't want to rob anyone her, but I was thinking of $125 per case shipped.  Is that fair?  I prefer PayPal.  So whoever is interested, send me an IM.  I have put it on the EE.  Only selling 1000 rounds (5 cases).

5.56 TAP
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:21:22 AM EDT
[#1]
I would if I didn't roll my own at less than 1/2 that...

Thanks for helping this become available.

Rmpl
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:34:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 11:08:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes, I know that it is "all sold" as of now. But I would like to express a big THANK YOU for offering it to us here!  
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 11:11:43 AM EDT
[#4]
You are welcome.  I wish I had about 10,000.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 1:09:13 PM EDT
[#5]
I have contacted HSM (The Hunting Shack) and I am trying to convince them to load their Hornady 75 Grain BTHP and the Sierra 77 Grain Matchking to 5.56 Nato pressure instead of the .223 pressures.  They currently have the 77 grain Sierra Matchking with or without a cannelure but it is in a .223 chamber.  If they are up for it, I will make a separate post for a group by and I will E-Mail it to them to show that people are definitely interested.

Here is the .223 ammo they currently have.  This is the regular price for everyone.  For LE, it is $3 less per box of 50.

HSM .223 Price List
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top