Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/3/2006 5:28:26 PM EDT
I had won a gunbroker auction for a 30 rnd parsons mag.  He just emailed me and said he doesnt have anymore, hes offering a centerline or "sanchez" mag.  Should i just get my money back or are either of these good?  Ive never heard of either, well centerline sounds familar but that doesnt mean anything....
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 7:06:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Could it be Center Ind.?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 7:19:35 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Could it be Center Ind.?

Thats what i was thinking, i just sent a email asking.  if it is, those are high quality, correct?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 7:31:40 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Could it be Center Ind.?

Thats what i was thinking, i just sent a email asking.  if it is, those are high quality, correct?

I have a few Center Ind. mags and they are pretty good.  They were sent as factory mags from colt with a couple of ne ARs.

Centerline sounds familier but I cant say that I have ever really heard of it.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 7:36:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 1:20:53 AM EDT
[#5]
He might be confusing Adventureline and Center Industries......Both produced by the same manufacturer.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:45:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Okay, he meant center ind. not centerline.  im am going to go ahead and take that, hes also got another 'okay' mag.  im gunna take that one also.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:33:57 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Okay, he meant center ind. not centerline.  im am going to go ahead and take that, hes also got another 'okay' mag.  im gunna take that one also.

Center Industries are good...  Previously those were Parsons and before that Adventure Line...  I've got some from all three and all of them have been flawlessly reliable.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:16:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Centerline made aftermarket wheels for decades. They never made magazines.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 10:45:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Centers are good.  I have 10 of them, no problems.  USGI.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 6:45:01 PM EDT
[#10]
So he sells a mag he does not own then tries to sell you either a Sanchez [bleh] or a "centerline" mag that he really does not know the name of. Tell him to piss off and don't waste your money. It will probably be a POS junker. For 10 or 12 bucks you can buy a NEW USGI one. I would not really trust anything the guy tells you. Remember, he sold you something he did not have in the first place. Go from there and use your head.

If you sold something, wouldn't you first see if you actually had it? Bait and switch, bait and switch.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 7:09:23 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Center Industries are good...  Previously those were Parsons and before that Adventure Line...  I've got some from all three and all of them have been flawlessly reliable.

Agreed.

Sly
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top