Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/29/2016 10:13:26 PM EDT
They look like a sweet rifle and claim sub MOA with every barrel they make.Revolution Arms
Thanks ahead of time for the feedback.
Link Posted: 11/29/2016 11:21:50 PM EDT
[#1]
My sons friend has an upper on a PSA lower and it shoots very good.  Accuracy is about normal, nothing to write home about nor complain.  

He shot next to me last weekend and had no issues

Thanks,

Link Posted: 12/13/2016 10:49:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, I just traded for the rifle. I haven't shot it yet but it is well built and they claim sub MOA right out of the box. Not sure what round they are using for that. Anyway, super excited as I haven't had an AR for a while.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 11:22:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Are these guys even in business anymore?
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 11:15:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Rev-arms.com
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 7:23:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Ive shot one before, Sweet piece of work no doubt. Only got a mag through so I can't be a true judge but it seemed to fire those 30 rounds just fine
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top