Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/27/2005 12:57:29 PM EDT
I don't even know if they still sell them...I don't think they were ever produced in large numbers. It is built for CAR length gas systems and attaches to the receiver and a weaver style gas block. I want to see a pic of someone's carbine with it in place. I found one for sale, but have never seen one in place on a gun.

Thanks in advance.

Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:14:49 PM EDT
I had one for a midlength system.. liked it..will post a pic of the upper

Link Posted: 9/27/2005 8:45:55 PM EDT
Very nice......thanks man!
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 12:30:15 PM EDT
Dont suppose anyone knows where one might fine one? Sounds like you have a lead on yours; I've been trying to locate one as it will fill a nitch on my duty rifle.

Thanks for any information...
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 1:57:42 PM EDT
I have pretty much talked myself out of it........Enjoy!

It's at a great price too......

Click here...gunbroker.com
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 5:53:05 AM EDT
It sold early....did you buy it?

Cool if you did, then I don't have to try decide if I need the damn thing...haha
Top Top