Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2012 9:52:36 AM EDT
Ordered some parts from these guys at DSA...tried to contact them several times, all I get is a cell phone style voice mail that the mail box is full and it then hangs-up on you...WTF !
I hope I did not make a mistake ordering from these people...anyone with dealings with them good or bad please chime In...AAARRRGGG.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 10:59:39 AM EDT
[#1]
I ORDERED RECEIVERS THROUGH THEM A COUPLE YEARS BACK NO ISSUES AT ALL THEY ARE PROBABLY SWAMPED WITH PANIC ORDERS
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:29:11 AM EDT
[#2]
I picked up one of their stripped lowers from the LGS. Haven't assembled it yet but first impressions everything looks to be fine. Very plain, but as long as it's in spec I don't really care.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:43:35 AM EDT
[#3]
They build a decent part at a decent price. Don't hold breath waiting for it. Customer service is somewhat lax but badger them long enough and it'll show up
Edit  I have two dsa lowers and three uppers, one has slight cant to rear sight otherwise everything is peachy
edit 2 commas, what a concept
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 2:29:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Good product - communication & shipping speed, not so good...

3 mos.+ to get a 300blk upper even without panic buying.

Nick
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top