Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2004 3:11:07 PM EDT
Any recommendations.....seem to be hard to get in touch with....
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 3:31:24 PM EDT
[#1]
They are very busy filling the orders they took before the ban.  I placed several orders with them and never had a problems.  Everything always arrived in promptly. I highly recommend them.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 3:52:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Recommend them also.  No problems.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 3:52:05 PM EDT
[#3]
They were fine to deal with.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 4:47:09 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm glad to hear it. I ordered some mags from them last week.

How long did it take for your orders to be delivered?
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:38:23 PM EDT
[#5]
I've dealt with topglock.com several times in the last few years.  They've always had decent prices, shipped fast and so far, always sent me what I asked for.  I'll keep going back.

I placed a preorder for some Glock mags about a month before the ban expired.  Topglock was to start shipping on September 14.  My mags arrived September 18.  Can't complain a bit.
Scott
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:42:57 PM EDT
[#6]
I ordered a Glock 27 from them in March. They sent a Glock 23 instead. Called them and they covered return shipping, overnighted the new one and refunded the origional shipping costs to my card. I highly reccomend them, based on their excellent customer service.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:57:35 PM EDT
[#7]
You mean those guys who just shipped me those purty new mags for my Glock 17 ? Great vendor to deal with.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:35:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Great company, great customer service. But if you order mags now, it will take some time to get them. Topglock has a rep who posts quite a bit at glocktalk.com (under user name www.topglock.com) and they've been absolutely swamped trying to keep up with LEO mag orders.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 9:52:10 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Great company, great customer service. But if you order mags now, it will take some time to get them. Topglock has a rep who posts quite a bit at glocktalk.com (under user name www.topglock.com) and they've been absolutely swamped trying to keep up with LEO mag orders.

I'm not surprised but, CRAP!
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 9:54:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Good guys.  But they're normal cap prices are little too high right now.  Gonna wait for a new supply.  
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 10:28:18 PM EDT
[#11]
check out www.fourfourmagstore.com/home.asp

They have new Glock LEO mags for $22 each and free UPS ground shipping for orders over $100.

Also, www.lonewolfdist.com/ has new Glock LEO mags for $19.95.

But with both of these places, realize that demand is extremely high right now and it will likely take a week or two to get your order processed and shipped.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 2:12:42 PM EDT
[#12]
I may be the exception but I had a bad experience.  I placed an order that they said I would get in 10 working days.  First off I think for an online company that is just too much time for processing and shipping, most orders I get anymore from other companies rarely take more than a week.  Ater 10 working days I hadent seen it so I called, they said it shipped that day.  A week later I didnt see the order so I called again, once again they said it shipped that day.  Finally almost a week after that I got half of my order with a shipping date of three days prior so when they said it shipped "that" day they lied.  Three days after that I got the rest of my order.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top