Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/21/2004 2:11:07 PM EST
Any recommendations.....seem to be hard to get in touch with....
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 2:31:24 PM EST
They are very busy filling the orders they took before the ban. I placed several orders with them and never had a problems. Everything always arrived in promptly. I highly recommend them.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 2:52:01 PM EST
Recommend them also. No problems.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 2:52:05 PM EST
They were fine to deal with.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 3:47:09 PM EST
I'm glad to hear it. I ordered some mags from them last week.

How long did it take for your orders to be delivered?
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 4:38:23 PM EST
I've dealt with topglock.com several times in the last few years. They've always had decent prices, shipped fast and so far, always sent me what I asked for. I'll keep going back.

I placed a preorder for some Glock mags about a month before the ban expired. Topglock was to start shipping on September 14. My mags arrived September 18. Can't complain a bit.
Scott
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 4:42:57 PM EST
I ordered a Glock 27 from them in March. They sent a Glock 23 instead. Called them and they covered return shipping, overnighted the new one and refunded the origional shipping costs to my card. I highly reccomend them, based on their excellent customer service.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 4:57:35 PM EST
You mean those guys who just shipped me those purty new mags for my Glock 17 ? Great vendor to deal with.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:35:52 PM EST
Great company, great customer service. But if you order mags now, it will take some time to get them. Topglock has a rep who posts quite a bit at glocktalk.com (under user name www.topglock.com) and they've been absolutely swamped trying to keep up with LEO mag orders.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 8:52:10 PM EST

Originally Posted By Ookster:
Great company, great customer service. But if you order mags now, it will take some time to get them. Topglock has a rep who posts quite a bit at glocktalk.com (under user name www.topglock.com) and they've been absolutely swamped trying to keep up with LEO mag orders.

I'm not surprised but, CRAP!
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 8:54:12 PM EST
Good guys. But they're normal cap prices are little too high right now. Gonna wait for a new supply.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 9:28:18 PM EST
check out www.fourfourmagstore.com/home.asp

They have new Glock LEO mags for $22 each and free UPS ground shipping for orders over $100.

Also, www.lonewolfdist.com/ has new Glock LEO mags for $19.95.

But with both of these places, realize that demand is extremely high right now and it will likely take a week or two to get your order processed and shipped.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 1:12:42 PM EST
I may be the exception but I had a bad experience. I placed an order that they said I would get in 10 working days. First off I think for an online company that is just too much time for processing and shipping, most orders I get anymore from other companies rarely take more than a week. Ater 10 working days I hadent seen it so I called, they said it shipped that day. A week later I didnt see the order so I called again, once again they said it shipped that day. Finally almost a week after that I got half of my order with a shipping date of three days prior so when they said it shipped "that" day they lied. Three days after that I got the rest of my order.
Top Top