Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2005 7:53:22 AM EDT
I've only found one ad in the EE for 9mm barrels, and I don't really need the TROS version with the 3-lug adapter. I'm going to give Uncle Sam his $200 and SBR my 9mm AR, but I'd like to keep my current 16" barrel as-is. So, I need a second barrel to put on my upper. Who's got the best deals out there?
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:24:33 AM EDT
[#1]
RRA sells 16" barrels for $185. You could cut one of those down. Colt 10.5" barrels are around, but you'll have to look for them. SAW has them, I'm sure, but it won't be cheap.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 9:15:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 10:08:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Take Steve up on his offer.... or it might be a wait till barrels pop up again.  

Depending on length desired,  Darin Reiss,  WA Tom, Mike Woodward, Aaron Einsel all cut  barrels from blanks.   Mike would be the first choice,  WA Tom 2nd, but he may not be able to thread, as he says he is trying to get beter lathe, Darin and Aaron are both good to go.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 6:50:14 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I have a RRA 9mm CAR barrel I just cut to 10.5"  that someone backed out on. email me if interested [email protected]

Email sent for further info!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top