Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/25/2003 10:00:55 PM EDT
Just wondering, the upper would only be $320 without the bolt and charging assembly.  Is the $40 gas block with picatinny rail that they have for an option any good ?
Link Posted: 8/26/2003 1:24:32 AM EDT
[#1]
If you are talking about their chrome lined ones, I believe theya re made by Wilson Arms.  So, basically, they should be the same as Rock River barrels.  Wilson makes the same chrome lined M4 barels for RRA.
Link Posted: 8/26/2003 6:19:53 AM EDT
[#2]
I bought one of there uppers and installed my own barrel.  There upper matched perfectly to my lower (Eagle Arms.) There almost identical in color and the fit is perfect.  
Link Posted: 8/26/2003 6:34:20 AM EDT
[#3]
the charging handle i got from them was junk.
Link Posted: 8/26/2003 7:28:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Steve @ ADCO has the RRA uppers for a great price too, would I be better of with him?
Link Posted: 8/26/2003 5:30:48 PM EDT
[#5]
The couple of times I've ordered from Del-Ton have been good experiences.  Fast shipping and good service.  However, I have only ordered name brand itrmes from them, like ergo grips and Ace stocks.  I have gotten the impression in the past that they skimp on some items like charging handles and other small parts.  The best thing to do is get a complete upper from either ADCO or Pete at Legal Transfers.  They only use RRA parts and can custom build in any configuration you want.  That way, you know exactly what you are getting in every single component.  
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 3:23:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 4:58:57 PM EDT
[#7]
I buy from Del-Ton on the local gun show loop..they may not have as many parts on the table as some of the other guys..but there products have been fine and there service/pricing is great....great selection of top of the line parts....the only problem is I live in state so I get hit with sales tax if I mail order....JMO
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 6:16:54 PM EDT
[#8]
I bought a complete upper from Del-Ton. Looks good and shoots even better. I ordered it on a Wednesday and recieved it on Friday. They can't be beat on quality or service.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top