BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/11/2008 5:20:27 PM EDT
Hey Guys-
This is my first time ordering from Cproductions and I don't know if they give
notice of shipping or not ?? So I was wondering if anyone recieved or heard about
the 7.62 x 39- 30 rd mags that were on their web site last week ?
Thanks
John
Link Posted: 6/11/2008 5:47:55 PM EDT
[#1]
JohninPA,

If you check in the Mag section you will find my reports of testing of the new 2nd Gen C Products 30-rd AR-7.62x39 Mags.  I received an E-mail and tracking number of my order and was only delayed a day due to my own fault.

In fact, I'm going out to run some Wolf FMJ/HP and some factory ammo through the mags.  I plan on testing them as well in +110F weather here in the desert this weekend and do a video of it.

Best...

ArticWolf
Link Posted: 6/11/2008 6:31:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry, double post.
Link Posted: 6/11/2008 6:32:17 PM EDT
[#3]
I ordered two 10 rounders from them last Thursday and called today to check on status.  They had not even shipped yet.   No reason for delay given.
Link Posted: 6/11/2008 7:06:06 PM EDT
[#4]
ArticWolf-
Excellent work !! You have been keeping us up todate on the 7.62 mag reports !
I will post a report also when I get my mags..
Thanks
John
Link Posted: 6/11/2008 8:25:40 PM EDT
[#5]
I can't remember which thread it was on, but I read a post by Larry at c-products saying it would be about 2 weeks for people who ordered this last weekend. I'm in that group too. Good luck!
Link Posted: 6/12/2008 8:30:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Yup-
Just took a look at the website and it states that there may be
a 3-4 week delivery wait , well it will be worth it
Link Posted: 6/19/2008 3:18:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Well I  almost can't stand it anymore
Been 2 weeks and still no word,has anyone established an ETA
or recieved their mags yet ??
I know, be patient,be patient Take a couple of deep breaths
Maybe next week ??
Thanks
John
Link Posted: 6/19/2008 5:31:56 PM EDT
[#8]
I have been informed that they have been shipping.  I am planning on going to out this Saturday to continue HI Temp testing.  Weather is predicted to be between +115 - +117F.  All test are done in direct sunlight, but this time, I’m taking my shooting gloves!

ArticWolf

Link Posted: 6/19/2008 5:58:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Did they give you a shipping number or confirmation ??
So far I did not get any type of shipping or tracking number .
Thanks
John
Link Posted: 6/19/2008 5:58:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Did they give you a shipping number or confirmation ??
So far I did not get any type of shipping or tracking number .
Thanks
John
Link Posted: 6/19/2008 9:27:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Still waiting here too. I ordered on the 7th and my card has been charged but no other communication yet. I'll give it a couple more weeks before I worry. Their website said they have stopped taking orders until they catch up.
Link Posted: 6/20/2008 5:09:23 AM EDT
[#12]
I received a tracking number via U.S.P.S.

ArticWolf
Link Posted: 6/20/2008 10:57:38 AM EDT
[#13]
Well I called the office and the fellow stated that they get in a bunch then fill some
orders and then wait for the next batch sooooooooooo.
Maybe next week or week after,not really a problem but I am still dying to
give 'em a work out
Later
John
Link Posted: 7/3/2008 3:10:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Any news on these mags yet ??
Has anyone recieved there orders ??
Not trying to be a PIA Just trying to see if
anyone got  there's yet ??
Thanks
John
Link Posted: 7/3/2008 6:12:17 PM EDT
[#15]
nope, my order placed 6/9 and no word...
Link Posted: 7/3/2008 7:02:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Order placed and card charged on 6/5/08; no word as yet.
Link Posted: 7/3/2008 11:25:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Ordered on 6/7, nothing yet.
Link Posted: 7/4/2008 5:59:55 AM EDT
[#18]
I ordered on 6/5 and emailed them yesterday inquiring about status and got this reply from Justin:

Kerry,
  Your order has not yet been shipped but next week is going to be focused on backorders for all stainless steel magazines so I'm sure yours will be shipping out then.  Please check back with me next Friday so I can give you a tracking #.  Thank you.

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 10:54:44 AM EDT
[#19]
Has anyone got their mags yet?.....have had some on order for close to 5 weeks now.

drove a 100 miles to a guys shop who said he had some of the new ones, when I showed up they didn't have them, fucking vaporwarehis
If there are any out there how do they work?  Can you still make the rounds in the straight section nose-dive?

ETA: just found the write-up in the mag forum.....looks like the new ones are having problems also.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 11:06:34 AM EDT
[#20]
Got mine Monday and tried it briefly this morning. First round misfed as did the 10th, which was bent beyond use.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 11:18:03 AM EDT
[#21]
height=8
Quoted:
Got mine Monday and tried it briefly this morning. First round misfed as did the 10th, which was bent beyond use.

That sucks......even the 10 rouder that I made, which has the spring bent and follower modified to put more pressure on the front of the cartridge, will fail to feed one round once in a while......what's sad is that the magazine I made has worked better than any that I have purchased and it still has problems at around 10 rounds....5 to 8 seem to work OK, but not when you pay for a 30 rounder...
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 11:26:43 AM EDT
[#22]
Yes the do SUCK !!
At least the ones that I recieved a week or 2 ago. Seems they did not stamp
or machine the front of the mag so that the bullets can slide out of the mag
like just about every other rifle magazine. I talked to Larry,Barry and Justin and
they blamed it on outside vendor. I was told to return the mags and they will
be replaced ASAP!
This company is excellent to work with and since this is a industry  break-through
the 30 rounders will be worth the wait. Like all new inovative products there
are bound to be some SNAFU's from time to time.
Lets give  them some grace and see what happens the people who run this
company are excellent
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 12:29:40 PM EDT
[#23]
I ordered mine on 6/11, they showed up on 7/15.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 1:19:48 PM EDT
[#24]
height=8
Quoted:
I ordered mine on 6/11, they showed up on 7/15.

have you had a chance to try them?.....do they work?....

another poster wrote that they did not have a relief in the front of the mag, and the rounds wouldn't slide out the front of the mag....do the mags that you received have the cut out or are they flat across the front?
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 2:21:43 PM EDT
[#25]
Received four of the 7.62x39 30rd mags earlier this week, went out to try them this afternoon.  Only had Wolf HJP to try today, sorry had
Thanks
Ken
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:27:21 PM EDT
[#26]
height=8
Quoted:
Received four of the 7.62x39 30rd mags earlier this week, went out to try them this afternoon.  Only had Wolf HJP to try today, sorry had
Thanks
Ken

That's discouraging as I also have 4 on order and the ammo I have is 1,200 rds of Wolf 124gr HP Military Classic....not looking forward to having to turn them back around.....Yes, Please, If someone out there has mags that run can post a picture of what the correct front relief should look like and any mods they had to do to them.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:56:20 PM EDT
[#27]
You will have your wolf hp feed excellent when you return your unfinished mags
back to cproducts,they have a warente so no problem man.The lips on the mag
are too low and too close together.   Also there is no relief to the front of the mag
that permits the rounds to slide into the chamber. They are defective don't try
to fix them,return them for new  "perfect" mags.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 6:17:10 PM EDT
[#28]
height=8
Quoted:
You will have your wolf hp feed excellent when you return your unfinished mags
back to cproducts,they have a warente so no problem man.The lips on the mag
are too low and too close together.   Also there is no relief to the front of the mag
that permits the rounds to slide into the chamber. They are defective don't try
to fix them,return them for new  "perfect" mags.If they are making production line changes hopefully the 4 mags I have on order will have the current changes.   Thanks for the info John.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top