Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/29/2004 12:34:51 PM EST
http://www.productwizard.com/trac4xscwire.html

The price is great...and includes flat top mount...and seems in stock. Anyone ever ordered from these guys? With such a low price I'm kind of paranoid that theres something I'm not seeing here.

Ciao
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 9:00:32 PM EST
[Last Edit: 8/29/2004 9:02:06 PM EST by strick909]

Originally Posted By krawz:
www.productwizard.com/trac4xscwire.html

The price is great...and includes flat top mount...and seems in stock. Anyone ever ordered from these guys? With such a low price I'm kind of paranoid that theres something I'm not seeing here.

Ciao

Fixed the link
I like your quote "seems in stock" if they do not confirm it by phone, I would not believe it.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 9:05:49 PM EST
i would definitely make an attempt to round up someone on the phone before placing an order there.

It SEEMS that they have EVERY ACOG model made in stock...and we all know that cant be true....not right now.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 9:07:49 PM EST
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 9:24:00 PM EST

Originally Posted By Lumpy196:
money says they have almost no ACOGs in stock.

I'd have to go along with that. Just doesn't seem likely.

To answer your question though, I've bought a few things from them and was happy with the price and service.
Not "instant" delivery, but good enough.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 4:56:19 AM EST
Hmmm...guess I'll call. It does seem unlikely that every model is in stock.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 5:38:46 AM EST
Yep, out of stock. Fortunately they expect to receive a shipment at the end of next week. The guy on the phone said Trijicon has been having a PR nightmare with Civilian customers, and they are starting to resolve the backorder status in many instances.

*Fingers crossed*

Cheers.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:43:21 AM EST
Thanks for bringing productwizard.com to my attention. I placed an order for an ACOG TA31 on August 31 after their sales manager (Steve A) said they expected a shipment in on September 7. I was very skeptical. The shipment actually arrived on September 10 and my TA31 was shipped that day.

UPS delivered the TA31 this morning! While productwizard is in New Jersey, my TA31 was shipped from RSR Group in Winter Park, FL. I don't care if it came from Mars! After watching people spend $1,049 or more for a previously-owned TA31 in the EE, I'm delighted to buy a brand new one for $863.95 plus $19.99 for UPS 2nd Day Air.

I agonized between buying a TA31 or a TA31F. Hope I made the right choice.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 12:49:42 PM EST

I agonized between buying a TA31 or a TA31F. Hope I made the right choice.

Hey, if you don't like it, you can always sell it in the EE for $1049.99!
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:59:40 AM EST
Hi,

I am the owner of ProductWizard.com and I would like to thank you for your support of my business, it is greatly appreciated.

There were some posts here that were wondering about our business and I would like to explain who we are so you can feel more comfortable.

The Product Wizard is a small family owned business located in New Jersey. We do use many distributors to ship our items such as Trijicon, however we do carry over 200 thousand in inventory at anytime. We currently employ 4 people.

We are here to serve you the customer and although at times there are backorder issues we always let the customer know about it via email and usually a phone call also. We can always be reached at (732) 370-9855 although our number will be changing on October 18, 2004 when we move to a bigger store and warehouse.

The Product Wizard is an authorized dealer of Surefire, Pelican, Nikon, Uncle Mikes, Fobus Holster, Emmissive Energy, Streamlight, Insight Light, Galco and many others manufacturers.

The reason we say Trijicon usually ships next business day is because we do get these items coming into our distributors on a daily basis. The Product Wizard has an excellent relationship with our distributors and they ship it on behalf of us directly to you. We do not take the inventory in stock if there is an immediate shipment available for the item to a customer. For example the Trijicon TRTA01NSN is currently in our warehouse (6 Pieces) all other Trijicon items are on back order in the ACOG line.

Please accept my gratitude for your support and if any of you have any questions I will be happy to help you with who we are and what we sell.

At your service,
Steve Arya
Owner
www.productwizard.com
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 8:15:05 AM EST
Welcome to our little corner of the internet. And may I suggest a Dealer Membership as well?
Top Top