Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2005 5:13:45 AM EDT
They seem to have good prices on 556 and 45 ammo, but web site info was pretty sparse.  Any experiences with these guys?
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 5:27:07 AM EDT
[#1]
There was a group buy on MCC ammo a while back.  I got 1k of 308 match ammo(168 Hornady, LC brass).  I've been shooting it as my general range fodder and it's working great.   3 rounds in a 1/2" sticker is no problem.

There was a delivery problem with the 5.56 ammo because of some mechanical issues, but I think it all got worked out.

I'm pleased with the 308 rounds.  Don't have any experience with them other than that.

CHRIS
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 6:50:31 AM EDT
[#2]
I ordered 1k from ammunitionstore.com  a while back.  No problems . still have 2 or 3 hundred rounds left.  

of 223 btw
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 7:03:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Shot it in .45acp and 9mm, no problems with it, acceptable accuracy, nothing to write home about but not bad either, I'll shoot S&B over it tho and I can usually get S&B cheaper, and it is hotter in those calibers then Maine is. Can't say on .223 tho.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 8:36:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Click "HERE"  
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top