Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2006 9:50:40 PM EDT
Just wondering about satisfaction and Quality.
I'm thinking of ordering an Upper from him
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 7:27:19 PM EDT
[#1]
NO One ?
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 10:52:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 12:13:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Mike at dtech does excellent work on his firearms.  he's got an A+ for quality from me.  He's built me a 25wssm upper that looks good and shoots good....I mean .5" groups the norm from sandbags.  it basically shot so well that two of my uncles had order uppers for themselves and a few of my cousins that has seen what my .25cal AR can do is already planning to have Mike build them one soon.  All they've ever said to me now about what upper they wanted to get was "I'm going to get the same upper that you've got in either .243 or .25"
you should ask around over at predatormasters.com.  this is where many guys that has had uppers/AR's built by dTech.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:38:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys:
I'm basiclly wanting the 20" Olymipic barrel in .223 Chamber 1:10 twist
Flat  top Upper complete, Ready to shoot.
And I want it to drive tacks.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:56:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Heck it that's all you want, just buy from Oly. The price will probably be better anyway. If you did have a problem, Mike is an authorized repair center for Oly.

I have worked with Mike in the past and will be buying an upper from him soon... maybe a whole gun... in .25WSSM. I have been holding out for about a year and a half hoping that he would be able to pull off a .257WSM, but apparently it just won't fit.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top