Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2012 5:30:35 PM EDT
Please forgive the misspeaking of the barrel profile, I ordered gov profile 1/9 (midway # 751604). After looking it up I "Believe" this is a Delton # DT1023, which is a heavy profile 1/9....I also noticed what looked like Chrome Lining in the Barrel....anyone have any other way of confirming CL other than visual? I may have gotten a nice upgrade from Midway.

Link Posted: 2/13/2012 5:38:02 PM EDT
[#1]
thanks for posting
Link Posted: 2/13/2012 5:58:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Edited...VA-gunnut
Link Posted: 2/13/2012 6:02:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I've been waiting patiently for over two months on the DTI upper I ordered on Black Friday. I ordered a custom upper and the barrel was out of stock. Lately I have been toying around with idea of cancelling the order. I think you may have given me another two or three weeks worth of patience.
Link Posted: 2/13/2012 9:05:00 PM EDT
[#4]
So why is that the nicest barrel you have seen? Isn't a Government profile light under the hand guards? I can pull my USGI FN barrel out to compare. Just asking.
Link Posted: 2/13/2012 9:22:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Might be his first
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 3:32:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 3:32:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 3:39:34 AM EDT
[#8]
that's NOT a gov. profile barrel.
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 4:14:34 AM EDT
[#9]
I ordered 2 GOV profile barrels, I think they sent me the wrong ones haha....great
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 4:32:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Def not a .gov profile barrel looks more like a HBAR, honestly i would keep it op and enjoy the rifles
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 4:38:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I ordered 2 GOV profile barrels, I think they sent me the wrong ones haha....great

Not trying to be a dick but its not a govt profile and should have been very obvious to you if you knew what you were ordering. Please do not post the video on youtube as this is enough miss information out there.

I commend your efforts but you never even checked some of the most important aspects of an upper like gas key staking, barrel nut timimg, FSP pinning and FSP alignment.

Link Posted: 2/14/2012 5:34:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not trying to be a dick but its not a govt profile and should have been very obvious to you if you knew what you were ordering. Please do not post the video on youtube as this is enough miss information out there.

I commend your efforts but you never even checked some of the most important aspects of an upper like gas key staking, barrel nut timimg, FSP pinning and FSP alignment.

Give me a list of whats really important and i'll go over this upper with a fine tooth comb for ya!
Link Posted: 2/14/2012 8:06:34 PM EDT
[#13]
The barrel is not chrome lined from what I can tell. The barrel would have a CL stamped right where it says dti 5.56mm NATO on the end of the barrel
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 3:46:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The barrel is not chrome lined from what I can tell. The barrel would have a CL stamped right where it says dti 5.56mm NATO on the end of the barrel

Thanks for the tip! I was checking it out last night...hoping hahahaha
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top