Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/14/2006 2:03:51 PM EDT
What are your impressions and post pics if ya got 'em.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 2:48:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I had one back in the day. I didn't like it as much as the PRI, and it's certainly not as nice as the LaRue... But it'd be hard to turn one down at the right price.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 2:51:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:06:05 PM EDT
[#3]
PRI fan here.

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 8:10:13 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
PRI fan here.

www.hunt101.com/img/364313-big.jpg

Yeah, it's one of my fav's, too.  
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 2:31:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I have to go against the grain on this one.I prefer my KAC over my PRI.I have a tall PRI that places the iron sights in the lower part of the aimpoint.This works well when using the aimpoint but I feel it limits my feild of veiw when using the iron sights.SJR556.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 3:12:41 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I have to go against the grain on this one.I prefer my KAC over my PRI.I have a tall PRI that places the iron sights in the lower part of the aimpoint.This works well when using the aimpoint but I feel it limits my feild of veiw when using the iron sights.SJR556.

So the KAC is shorter?
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 3:34:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 3:41:44 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Your irons are for BACK UP purposes so it isn't a bad thing that they are less visible.

C4

I agree.  If the KAC truly is shorter than the PRI, I'm definitely not interested.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top