Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/31/2006 4:27:34 PM EDT
I just got one, and am suspicious.  If you do have one and know its good, could you tell me approximately how old?  thanks
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:22:20 AM EDT
[#1]
anybody?
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 3:15:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Not exactly on the flat, but... www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=2&f=28&t=150330
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 3:19:29 PM EDT
[#3]
The link worked.  Mine has no grooves on it, but the v looks the same except it's on the flat - amazing, I know, that two v's look alike.  I've got an email in to Ron Smith with pics, hopefully he'll respond soon.  I'll post the results.  He said they have 11 lawsuits for counterfeit vortex.  SUCK
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 1:13:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:20:49 PM EDT
[#5]
I have what is supposed to be a Vortex, but it doesn't have the v stamped on it anywhere.  I bought it from Gunsmoke Enterprises a year or so ago.  There was a thread running around here from another user questioning whether or not he bought a bogus one from them as well.  Mine seems to work well, but?
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:02:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Got any pics?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top