Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/14/2005 3:46:34 AM EDT
Is there any mount available that will allow for a Colt or Hakko carry handle scope to be mounted to a flattop receiver?

Link Posted: 12/14/2005 4:52:37 AM EDT
probably the same or similar mounts as used for the acogs
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 9:20:41 PM EDT
In order to use an acog mount you will need to remove the stud from the colt scope and drill and tap the colt base to fit the acog mount. Best off using a carry handle.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 4:06:57 PM EDT
Tapco sells, or sold, a mount that would do this. It was made by Leapers. Look at the tapco web site.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 10:34:01 AM EDT
You may want to try the dovetail mount at the bottom of this page:

Top Top