Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 5/21/2003 10:15:58 PM EDT
If so I was wondering if you could take a look at it & tell me if both the extracter thingys are identical. I have one that is missing the extractor on the side nearest the ejection port &want to get a new one made. If they are identical that will make it a whole lot easier to make by just copying the other. If they are different a picture would be really helpful.
thnx

Link Posted: 5/22/2003 5:19:43 AM EDT
I started to take mine apart, got the left side to come out easy,,,, but SPROING!! The plunger that push the extractor come out and rode the bevel cut right out into the family room somewhere.... finally found it. The right side extractor is a pain to get out. I have a 10/22 extractor, I always keep one as a spare, it is a near identical part,,, the Colt has a slight bit more meat on it where the plunger push on it, but you may get away with 10/22 extractors if all else fails. I'll work on getting the right side out, but I would venture they are identical.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 12:01:55 PM EDT
Hi, thanks for taking the time to have a look, I suspected they would be identical but need some confirmation. I'll take the one out of my 1022 to see if it will work. Cheer's, Spiker
Top Top