Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 5/24/2005 2:45:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/24/2005 4:47:16 PM EDT by Krill]
Its becoming a pain in my ass, when I tighten up the U shaped metal piece that lives near the delta ring once mounted the grooves on my flattop do not line up and I cant slide on the bottom section. It came with no instructions...Im about to explode. Ill post pics if Im ever succsessfull in this. Thanks
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 2:56:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/24/2005 2:57:28 PM EDT by AR15KittyKat]

Originally Posted By Krill:
Its becoming a pain in my ass, when I tighten up the U shaped metal piece that lives near the delta ring once mounted the grooves on my flattop do not line up and I cant slide on the bottom section. It came with no instructions...Im about to explode. Ill post pics if Im ever succsessfull in this. Thanks

Do not tighten the barrel nut U lock yet, line up your flattop, lightly tighten 3 screws to the flatop, then lightly tighten barrel nut U lock, then tighten all down.

All screws should use locktite provided by Arms, or for me, I used medium blue locktite, works perfect.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 3:06:44 PM EDT
When the 3 screws on the flat top align...the u shape yoke or barrel nut holes are misaligned...
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 3:38:39 PM EDT
I got it
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 4:04:02 PM EDT
let me guess (i have aboslutely no idea how these work) but it appears the yoke needs to be captured by the delta ring assembly so that the 3 recoil slots can become aligned and then the two screws for the yoke can be installed, right?
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 4:46:52 PM EDT
Yup that was it....

Top Top