Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/12/2003 7:47:34 AM EDT
hey guys i am looking for a good place to buy front flip up sights for my armalite without paying 119.00 for something so simple. can anyone help me out. thanks
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 3:09:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Flea Market?
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 3:34:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 3:37:22 PM EDT
[#3]
If it is an important item, like aiming a weapon, get the PRI and don't screw around with junk that can cost a life!
Jack
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 4:46:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 7:33:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Flea Market?
View Quote

LOL!
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 7:55:12 PM EDT
[#6]
The guys are right.  It's like those $50 carry handles and rear sights, they look the same, but they won't hold zero or hold up to any rigorous use.  You will save money in the long run and save yourself a whole lot of frustration if you just fork over the extra cash now and get a high quality front sight.  

I think all of us have probably wanted to save a few bucks and went with the Tapco or CTD bargain specials at one time or another.  Going this route only wasted our money and cause us headaches.  In the end, we had to spend more money on our Knights, ARMS, LMT, and PRI components anyway.  SAve the $50 bucks or so you'll waste on a gun show knock off and just go with the PRI.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top