Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/21/2003 3:55:58 PM EDT
SOG Armory is selling one made to attach to the AR15 handle, it's $70 for a lighted scope.
Any opinions?
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 4:19:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I had a cheapie Chinese-made Colt 3-power look-alike that I had for my Colt years ago. the moubting system looked suspiciously like the scope you have pictured...That damn thing never held into the carry handle right, and after shimming it and otherwise spending too much time messing with it, I got rid of it. That was a good move!

Here sits the evil beast...

[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid64/pe7be52eda20fd8804c1f2d3e5e8345c7/fbfe7feb.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 5:52:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I have had NC Styar scopes and BSA and both are crap. Spend the extra dollars and buy an IOR scope. Less $$$ than Leupold and will probably hold up better. If you add up all the money I spent on returning cheap scopes, I could have bought an ACOG.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 5:57:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Remember that ole saying *You get what you pay for*. Well it applies here.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 6:27:56 PM EDT
[#4]
i have the colt clone on my gun. true its not the best scope but ok for plinking. its not the scope to have when the shtf
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 6:38:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey whats with all this negative talk :)? I've had an NcStar 3x-12x 50mm Red dot scope on my AR for a long time now. And i've been more than satisfied with it. it does the job very very well. I'd recommend it.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top