Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/18/2015 3:00:49 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/18/2015 4:30:55 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/18/2015 4:31:13 PM EST by DasRonin]
Funny... a couple of weeks ago the demand fell like a lead soda can!
Link Posted: 10/18/2015 8:10:37 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DasRonin:
View Quote

I see what you did there.... Lol

Now that the ATF ruled the can cannon a SBR..... demand fell through the floor.
Link Posted: 10/18/2015 8:16:16 PM EST
300blk conversions
Link Posted: 10/18/2015 8:18:44 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/19/2015 1:05:01 PM EST
I buy and use them at work, for training at a military college. They are generally easily available on the commercial market, usually in the 25-30cents per round range. Am curious if the recent CanCannon decision will change that in the future.
Link Posted: 10/19/2015 3:48:29 PM EST
If I recall correctly... I scouted out the availability of bulk blanks. I added to my "favorite sites" where a full case was $399.00. I checked yesterday and it was $299.00.
Link Posted: 10/19/2015 3:56:36 PM EST
Originally Posted By bfoosh06:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bfoosh06:
Originally Posted By DasRonin:

Too bad they wouldn't blow those uppers out as I would like one for my SBR but not for the money they are asking.
Link Posted: 10/19/2015 6:55:08 PM EST
I thought they had called it a DD, not an SBR. Don't have one and didn't want one, so I didn't follow too closely tough. Since it is an SBR, can't they just add some length to it?

Rob
Link Posted: 10/19/2015 9:41:10 PM EST
Originally Posted By Teddydog:
I thought they had called it a DD, not an SBR. Don't have one and didn't want one, so I didn't follow too closely tough. Since it is an SBR, can't they just add some length to it?

Rob
View Quote

Short Barrel Shotgun because the inner barrel has no rifling past the chamber area for about an inch.
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 6:43:23 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 8:57:09 PM EST
OP, there are several muzzle devices on the market that let one launch golf balls a LONG way with M200 blanks. EMPTY blanks are useful to convert to 300 Blackout (there was a very long and informative discussion on this in the Reloading forum wherein I was shown the error of my ways in thinking 5.56mm blank brass was potentially inferior to regular cartridge brass - which is the case in some military blanks in other calibers...).

One place to investigate is your local VFW or American Legion post. Most areas have at least a couple of posts that do honor guard services at military funerals, and any help they can get in terms of being able to afford to provide these services would help the posts and the families of the GIs whose funerals the posts support.
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 1:40:11 PM EST
Get ahold of MILSIM WEST. At their events they mix in guys with blank fire adpaters and blanks to add to the ambiance. Usually whoever brings their rifle and blank adapter has to provide their own blanks but I'm sure the MILSIM WEST guys keep a stock as well.

http://milsimwest.com/
Top Top