Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/26/2006 11:34:39 PM EDT
Does anyone have real life/first hand info/report on the Leaper T28 4X28 scope?
I like the idea of a small unit, and from what I've read it seems like a decent unit, is it rugged enough?  I also like the Russian  Scopes with the Dragunov style reticle and the AK style reticle's, with their built-in range-fnding capabilities.  I am not real fond of the top verticle line above the horizontal lines, in my opinion it just blocks the view.  Other than the Russian unit's are there any other scopes that are rugged, with good glass, that are reasonably priced?

Chief
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 3:47:42 AM EDT
[#1]

probably not.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:12:53 AM EDT
[#2]
What are your requirements? If you are going to shoot paper once or twice a month...buy a Russian optic or whatever elese you want. If you are going to do some actual 3 gun matches or other actual training, don't bother with them. If you are actually going into harms way, stop buying beer now, save your pennies and buy an ACOG.

I did the last  option. my TA31A will be delievered on Monday.

Scouts Out
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top