Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/26/2003 5:59:45 PM EDT
Just finished my second AR. It was put together using all of my spare parts that I had laying around the house. So now I have an 11.5" DPMS preban and a 20" DPMS 1/9 bull barrel attached to an OLD A1 upper mounted on an RRA lower. Talk about a Heinz 57, but it sure shoots nice. And I have a DPMS flat top upper just waiting for me to use it too. And I plan on it as soon as I can figure out what barrel to get. This is where you guys come in.

I plan on building a varmint/sniper version using the flat top upper. It seems that the barrel choices are bull, heavy, and super heavy in SS and CrMoly.

What barrel would you recommend and why. I am looking at a 1/7 twist for the heavier bullets.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 9:16:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh your a victim of the "FEVER", you've also got that added "spare parts" syndrome.
I hate it when I can rationalize building another rig becuase "I already got most of it laying around".[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 9:20:16 PM EDT
[#2]
You want an antidote?
Get a WIFE!
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 9:29:53 PM EDT
[#3]
TAC40

Antidote for the "FEVER", please help!!!!!
View Quote

Dude, you're f*cked. There is no antidote!

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top