Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/10/2003 5:16:06 AM EDT
Hi, all!  I've been lurking here for awhile, and I've finally made the jump into AR country.  I just placed my order for a brand new Bushmaster Modular Carbine on Monday, and according to the FedEx tracker, it's only about 30 miles away!  I've got to wait until I get paid on Friday before I can pick it up, though.  [>(]  Anyways, I just had to tell somebody!

Erud
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 5:45:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Erud,
congratulations on your purchase and [red][b]WELCOME to AR15.com - the finest board in all of gundom !![/red][/b]

5sub
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 5:49:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Good Deal make sure you take it apart and lube it with CLP Breakfree.Do this before you shoot it.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 5:50:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Congratulations on the new rifle and as always, welcome to the boards.

Its always nice to see another MN member!

If you get time, say "hi" over on the MN forums! [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=8&f=28[/url]
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 7:26:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Welcome!  [beer]

Sounds like you made a good choice.  Congratulations on the purchase.  

And of course, when you get it in your hands, post some pictures of it.  We can never get enough pictures.  [:)]
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 9:02:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I just placed my order for a brand new Bushmaster Modular Carbine on Monday.....

Erud

View Quote

You'll put your EYE out with that thing !![:D]  You oughta bought an ArmaLite.

But seriously, enjoy that AR and remember that you get visitation rights until you can pick it up Friday.

5sub
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top