Well thanks AR15.com
I have successfully been unable to shake the BRD. Well I joined the board way back in 1996 when I started searching for info on the AR15. I figured if I read up so I can make informed decisions on parts buying. All I wanted was maybe a 20"A2 and at the the time a carbine. Well several rifles later and several dollars poorer I hit different phases:
1. Trying to buy prebans late 90's.
2. Getting quality lowers such as Bushmaster late 90's.
3. Trying new receivers such as RRA and Eagle Arms lowers early 2000.
4. Aquiring more prebans 2001.
5. Colt buying 2003 till now.(Have 3 always looking for one more)
6. Now I am interested in the LMT present.
Does anyone have any personal experience with them? Are they worth the 1G that they are asking for? Any one have pics?