Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 2/28/2006 8:45:42 PM EDT
I took my new Dissipator to the range today during SRT training and shot it some. I love this gun.
Anyway I am going to start adding things to it.

I hate the plastic handguards and have ben looking at the railed / customiziable forends? Do I need to buy a full free float forend or just one of the ones that replaces the handguards now?

I want to mount a vertical foregrip and flashlight on it and I am having trouble deciding what I need.

Thanks again for all the knowledge about these AR rifles that I have learned here.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:38:54 AM EDT
you can use either, its up to you.

lights and grips will not get their feelings hiut if it is not a FF tube.

Use a FF tube if you are thinking about putting a sight or laser on it.

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:21:04 AM EDT
check the tacked threads up top for some help deciding
Top Top