Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/3/2008 6:53:56 AM EDT
Refresh my memory.  SA surplus .308 is not reloadable but the Lithuanian is, correct?

Just ordered another 1000 (lith) from aim.

$$$ In the bank I suppose.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 4:13:25 PM EDT
[#1]
That is correct.  There current SA offering from AIM is reloadable, but the original mil-surp stuff was Berdan.  
Edit: Just saw your entire post, so you are in luck.  
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:14:37 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
That is correct.  There current SA offering from AIM is reloadable, but the original mil-surp stuff was Berdan.  
Edit: Just saw your entire post, so you are in luck.  

Excuse me, but the AIM website says that the current SA 308 is berdan primed. That means NOT reloadable by standard methods. The SA available at Widener's is boxer primed and is reloadable but it is in a commercial package and probably does not have sealed bullets. However, it is new and not 30 years old. I haven't tried any of the new stuff so I don't know how it shoots compared to the old SA battle packs. Too expensive for me.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 4:24:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, couldn't quite remember. Now if the smith will get my M!4 back to me I'm in business.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top