Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/8/2005 2:20:40 AM EDT
I ordered some magazines and Daniel Defense items from Eagle Firearms again, and just like before my order arrived very quickly and without a hitch.  When Chris and the gang promise something, they deliver! A++++ for EAGLE FIREARMS!!!!
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 4:37:23 AM EDT
[#1]
+1,000  Super reliable and Excellent customer service.  I would never hesitate to deal with them again and again and again.

556man
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 2:12:16 PM EDT
[#2]
It's real nice to find a Sponsor of this board that treats their customers so well. Alot of my first 2 AR15 builds were put together with parts & accessories from Eagle Firearms. On top of the great servie & fast shipping, these guys have very competitive prices. I am very pleased with them...can you tell? LOL!
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 2:45:36 PM EDT
[#3]
+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 3:05:58 PM EDT
[#4]
+1 on what all you guys said.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 3:35:39 PM EDT
[#5]
I just recieved five 30 rounders from Eagle two days after I ordered them.  They were advertised as having black followers.  To my surprise, they came with green followers!  Damn you Eagle Firearms!
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 7:27:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Amen, brother. They did just great in my book. A definite +1
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 7:40:28 PM EDT
[#7]
The best by a long shot...Eagle
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 7:55:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Yeah, they're great.
When I went to buy my lower reciever, I sent out my FFL's license.  It got lost in the mail... I was really pissed because I had to go back to school real soon.  I sent out another FFL and when they got it, they sent the reciever next day air, so it got there in time for me to get it from the dealer before I left for school.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:12:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:39:10 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Yeah, they're great.
 It got lost in the mail...

Seems like they loose a lot of FFLs.. I sent 2 that they never received.. Your and mine are not the only lost ffls I have heard about.. Thats ok because I found a RRA lower while waiting for them to figure out how to get the mail..

I cancelled the order for a Stag lower, wich they were more than gracious to do, and still had them ship a ARMS #40..

All in all, I'd say my experience was good with them.. I would definately order from them again..

Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:42:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Eagle is awesome!!!  They even put up with my numerous questions without blocking my e-mail address.

Eaglefirearms.net

ETA:  Still haven't received my 20 round mags and I ordered them on Thursday.  Should be here tomorrow.  I guess I am in the mode of expecting the stuff I order in front of my desk the second I click the SUBMIT ORDER button.  Eagle is that fast.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 3:39:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Eagle rocks!  
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:23:23 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yeah, they're great.
 It got lost in the mail...

Seems like they loose a lot of FFLs.. I sent 2 that they never received.. Your and mine are not the only lost ffls I have heard about.. Thats ok because I found a RRA lower while waiting for them to figure out how to get the mail..

I purchsed my 1st AR Lower from them, no problems, no lost FFL.
I also bought 5 of their Bushy 30rnd Mags a couple months ago, no problems.

Will probably buy my next lower from them as well.
Happy Customer here.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:28:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Another kudos for Eagle Firearms

I just received my second order of 30 round mags today. I will certainly continue to do business with them and have no problems recommending them to other people.

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:46:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Eagle Firearms is the best!
Chris and kendra, and the gang, are GREAT!!!
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 5:57:30 PM EDT
[#16]
I just got my ARMS #40 from them today.. They were the cheapest place I found, and did'nt charge much for shipping.. The still have not got my second FFL I sent them???
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 6:33:07 PM EDT
[#17]
I got my Bushy lower from them.  They were very responsive to my questions beforehand and shipped quickly.  I'd definitely buy from them again!

BoB
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 6:40:26 PM EDT
[#18]
+1 for Eagle Firearms. Ordered Labelle mags before Christmas and received them very quickly. Will be ordering again from them.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top