Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/16/2007 8:53:51 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/16/2007 9:20:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Tim I pictured you being a little older!

What ammo was he using?
Link Posted: 4/16/2007 9:50:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 5:06:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Darn Tim,
I wish I had known about your web pics before now.  Myself and my Friend R.P from Reno (who you have talked to on the phone) and a few of our friends have killed well over 2 dz deer and antelope with out 6.8s in the last 2 seasons in several states.

I don't tink I have many of the pictures, and I know we didn't take pics of all of them.
How do I send whatever I can find to you?  What's the e-mail address?
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 8:39:48 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Darn Tim,
I wish I had known about your web pics before now.  Myself and my Friend R.P from Reno (who you have talked to on the phone) and a few of our friends have killed well over 2 dz deer and antelope with out 6.8s in the last 2 seasons in several states.

I don't tink I have many of the pictures, and I know we didn't take pics of all of them.
How do I send whatever I can find to you?  What's the e-mail address?

His email address is right before the end of his original post.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 9:35:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 12:18:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Naw......
LOooooooooong shots are for those folks that don't know how to hunt them.

I have killed a few at 400 yds and over,  but most of the ones I have killed in my life were at 200 yds and less, and I have killed 6 at under 50 yds.  The closest one I ever killed was at about 7 yds---  with a wood arrow,  from a long bow.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 1:25:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 2:36:46 PM EDT
[#8]

Hey arteacher, quit lurking and send me your 6.8 piggy pics!

Tim, I just tried to send pictures. Let me know if you got them. I shoot better than I compute!
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top