Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/25/2006 6:45:09 PM EDT
Back during the AWB sunset I wrote a little story about how the end of the AWB's eanding made me feel.

Could someone more fortunate than I, please go into the archives and retreave this for me.

I beleive the title was "an ar15 love story"  OR "A true ar15 love story"
Thanks
Bill
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:46:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I can only search back 3 months...
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:51:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I guess, I would have to have help from the forum gods to find this?
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:52:46 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

A AR15 love story...... Explicit Viewer Warning !!  

When I get my hands on my new "no ban" AR. Ill tell ya what I'm going to do. Im going to fondle her strip her down, and back up again. Fondle her some more. Then Im going to undo her magazine and pack it full. Untill it can't take any more.

Oh ya baby thats right. You know thats how I like it. As I insert that UNRESTRICTED big ol mag back in her.

Then Im going to pull back and let her go. Thats right! And once she's got a chamber full. Im going to work it hard and fast till she ejectulates all over the place.

Of corse I'll make sure the kids are'nt around to think its OK to do guns like that.

Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:52:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:55:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Here ya go.

When I get my hands on my new "no ban" AR. Ill tell ya what I'm going to do. Im going to fondle her strip her down, and back up again. Fondle her some more. Then Im going to undo her magazine and pack it full. Untill it can't take any more.

Oh ya baby thats right. You know thats how I like it. As I insert that UNRESTRICTED big ol mag back in her.

Then Im going to pull back and let her go. Thats right! And once she's got a chamber full. Im going to work it hard and fast till she ejectulates all over the place.

Of corse I'll make sure the kids are'nt around to think its OK to do guns like that.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:57:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks   YardDogOne :

I think you found it I an unable to view your link. Is there a way you can pull it back up out of archives?  Id realy like to se it again.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:00:53 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Here ya go.

BIG THANKS to all. It reminds me how sick I am.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:21:30 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Thanks   YardDogOne :

I think you found it I an unable to view your link. Is there a way you can pull it back up out of archives?  Id realy like to se it again.

Just a team membership will get you into the archives
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:43:11 PM EDT
[#9]
maybe change ejectulates to discharges?  i like your thinkin.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top