Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/25/2006 3:37:25 PM EDT
They have a new batch, Winchester 55 grain, brass case, boxer, made in Israel. Is this Q3131A? Any thoughts as to this ammo? I think they are the same-Correct?
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 4:12:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Never mind, it most assuredly is Q3131A, but will verify Monday AM.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 4:16:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I am not so sure.  The pic they have of it has a Winchester headstamp rather than the WCC found on Q3131A.  But the price is outrageous, and would make you think it is Q3131A.  I would just call and find out.  The 55 gr. FMJ in 40 round value packs at Wal-Mart is made in Israel too, and it's just plain .223.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 8:00:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Per Ammunition Store this is not Q3131A.  It is the Winchester USA223R1, .223 SAAMI spec., made in Israel.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top