Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/5/2004 7:17:44 PM EDT
Hi all,

What is the latest with this 62gr penetrator ammo?  Reliability, function all ok??? Did not see any reviews of this as yet or maybe I missed it so sorry for any repeats. Thanks

Vic

Edited....Found some past post...Looks pretty good thus far.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:36:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Have gone thru about 800 rds so far without any issues.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:40:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info Joe.

Vic
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 9:51:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Just got some of it from Ammoman. No failures and it is great stuff. Punched straight thru an old BBQ, then thru a tire rim and kept going.
Tried some UMC stuff for a compare, and it smoked it. The UMC went thru the steel BBQ and splattered against the rim. The green tip M855 kept going and bought a T-shirt.
This was out of a 20" Colt H-bar 1/7 twist barrel.
If he keeps it in stock for good, it is all I will buy. Definately worth the little bit of extra money.
-Steve
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 11:14:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks Steve....Ammoman is a "straight-shooter" sorta speak!   He is great to deal with and knows his ammo.  It looks like I will be getting a few cases real soon!  

Vic
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top