Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/6/2010 6:11:32 AM EDT
Has anyone dealt with ATG lately? I was just on their website and EVERY mfr. and type of .223 and 9mm was IN STOCK. Seems a bit strange.
Link Posted: 3/6/2010 6:40:08 AM EDT
[#1]
They are good to go. I have purchased from them several times over the past year.
Link Posted: 3/6/2010 6:51:00 AM EDT
[#2]
The are a good outfit to deal with.
During the obama scare last year they had more ammo than any other outfit I could find.

Link Posted: 3/6/2010 7:05:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
They are good to go. I have purchased from them several times over the past year.

+1 Deal with confidence.
Link Posted: 3/6/2010 7:52:27 AM EDT
[#4]
+1   Ammo to go = Good to go!
Link Posted: 3/6/2010 2:22:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Has anyone dealt with ATG lately? I was just on their website and EVERY mfr. and type of .223 and 9mm was IN STOCK. Seems a bit strange.

That's because ATG only lists their current inventory and not their out of stock inventory.  Good place to deal with, decent prices.
Link Posted: 3/6/2010 2:24:55 PM EDT
[#6]
My first choice
Top shelf
Link Posted: 3/6/2010 4:33:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Always been gtg for me
Link Posted: 3/6/2010 5:16:36 PM EDT
[#8]
One of the best ammo dealers out there.
Link Posted: 3/6/2010 8:26:22 PM EDT
[#9]
GTG
Link Posted: 3/7/2010 12:01:15 AM EDT
[#10]
A good 90% of my ammo stockpile is from ATG.  I enjoy shopping thru them...the UPS guy, not so much, since he's gotta haul the stuff to my front door
Link Posted: 3/7/2010 1:53:49 AM EDT
[#11]
In the past 2 weeks I've bought roughly 1300 rounds from them, they are good to go. VERY helpful, their customer service is on point. They're credit card page was messing up, called me a few hours after the order was placed to let me know,  and to straighten the deal out. Great people, good prices!
Link Posted: 3/7/2010 6:31:31 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I have bought a few thing from them, they are GTG in my opinion.  Fast shipping, product was as advertised, decent prices, and they only list items on their website that are in stock.  .223 and 9mm are the easiest to find calibers right now, its not all that strange for them to be in stock.  

Link Posted: 3/7/2010 3:47:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Waiting for 2000 rounds to arrive tomorrow.
Link Posted: 3/7/2010 7:52:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Great company, never a problem, extra fast shipping
Link Posted: 3/7/2010 9:06:28 PM EDT
[#15]
I'll throw in too.  He is in Houston, I am in East Texas by Louisiana.  I have gotten my orders the next day when ordering.  Very professional.  Good prices too.
Link Posted: 3/7/2010 9:43:25 PM EDT
[#16]
I've had nothing but good experiences with them. Fast Shipping too.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:42:39 AM EDT
[#17]
I have picked up Ammo at their Brenham TX warehouse, they have a mountain of Ammo. Good people to deal with.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 1:57:12 AM EDT
[#18]
I've purchased a ton of a ammo from them in the past 5 months in preparation of our retarded mail order handgun ammo ban.

There are GTG. Always helpful and always ship quickly

My only complaints are their shipping charges are often higher than what other ammo vendors charge and they don't seem to have real-time inventory updates, and bill your credit card before the ammo actually it ships. The end result is they can bill your card only to find out they don't actually have what you ordered in inventory. They credit your card for the mistake, but for me, at least, the two times this has happened resulted in the credit not going on my card until the next billing cycle. In effect, they had use of my money for 4-5 weeks. I don't like this way of doing business, and in this day and age with integrated systems that update inventory in real time there is no excuse for it.

But other than that, they are GTG.

I will add again, that the Internet is no longer in beta. E-commerce software is mature and there is no excuse for charging one's card before the order actually ships. Those days are over.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 3:43:54 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

The reason its all in stock is because they only list what they have. :)
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 2:52:30 AM EDT
[#20]
Another 5-Star rating from this customer.  I would say they are one of the two best to deal with.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 4:00:47 AM EDT
[#21]
Another 5 ***** vote for ATG.com!!     I ordered 1000+ rounds a couple weeks ago, and received it in one week, including a weekend in there.      I just placed my second order from them on Sunday!!  

I like how they keep the website up to date, on what they have in stock.    I usually check on their site every few days, and you definitely see the changes in inventory!
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 4:54:29 AM EDT
[#22]
+100 for ATG!
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top