Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2006 11:43:39 AM EDT
Anyone ever order ammunition from The Armory?

Seems like they have a pretty good price on LC XM855PD ammo. I was wondering about the quality.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 2:03:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I live in Virginia Beach, where they are located.   Their 855PD is no worse or no better than PD you will find anywhere else on the internet.   They are good people to deal with.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:46:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Just bought 1000 rounds of Lake City XM193PD from them, $179 plus tax.  

I also live in VB, and agree that they are good people to deal with.

They usually keep 5.56 and 7.62 in stock, and move a lot of ammo.  I've bought the majority of my ammo from them, since moving here.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 4:23:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Another Virginia Beachian checking in to say The Armory is good to go. In fact, I'm heading out there tomorrow at lunch to pick up some ammo and possibly a G19 or G34
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 4:52:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes, I have bought from them several times. Quick shipping, good prices, very polite people in office. Only thing I don't like is having to sign for UPS as they will not ship and leave box at door / neighbor. Iknow the sign for box thing is for my own protection, just a pain to wait for UPS.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top