Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/28/2002 4:33:27 AM EDT
Saturday 9:00am EST. on OLN.
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 11:20:28 AM EDT
I just watched the show and the only M4 was the new Benelli M4 shotgun they are shipping to the US Marines
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 1:24:14 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Guncrzy:
I just watched the show and the only M4 was the new Benelli M4 shotgun they are shipping to the US Marines

That was a different show. I saw the show M4Real is talking about. It started with a trip to a huge gun store in AZ called Gun World and then the show moved on to discuss the M4 carbine and it's features and how the military was moving from using the full length A2 to the M4.

Did you guys see the profile of Mike Dillion and his reloading company on past episode of American Shooter. With all his fully-automatic machine guns and his private property he uses to perform straifing runs with his personal armed aircraft, he is one of the luckiest men on Earth.

ArmaLiter
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 4:21:39 PM EDT
I thought arming civilian aircraft was illegal?
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 4:32:31 PM EDT

Originally Posted By DevL:
I thought arming civilian aircraft was illegal?

As far as I understood from the show is that Dillion flies his planes over a large area of privately owned land. I supposed if he doesn't fly out of the airspace over that land, he's okay. The show mentioned that the Feds didn't mind him owning such planes He must know alot of important people or have alot of licenses. he used to be a commercial airline pilot and both his son and daughter are airline pilots.

ArmaLiter
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 4:52:05 PM EDT

Originally Posted By ArmaLiter:
With all his fully-automatic machine guns and his private property he uses to perform straifing runs with his personal armed aircraft, he is one of the luckiest men on Earth.

I don't think luck has anything to do with it.
Top Top